Articles by this author
Top Rated Articles
By Sarrah Beaumont | 5 Rating | Published 2009-07-21 18:24:23
Much is already written regarding weddin...
By Mario Goldstein | 5 Rating | Published 2009-07-22 21:11:32
When buying a car one of the biggest cho...
By Anthony Peck | 5 Rating | Published 2009-08-07 05:45:36
Is there anything more frustrating that ...
By Warren Fets | 5 Rating | Published 2009-08-21 03:45:27
There are many advantages to having car ...
Reasons you should Definitely Buy an Air Fryer By Nanshi Pacheco
in Cooking | Published 2016-12-14 06:59:21 | 15 Reads | Unrated
Air fryers came out just some time back and have gained a fairly good reputation. Owing to the lack of time for preparing healthy meals every time, a lot of people are using air purifiers to reduce the oil intake without compromising on the taste.
Fried food is definitely on the number one spot with food lovers and any delicacy is incomplete without it. However, increasing workloads and busy lifestyles have incorporated a lot of fried food in our routines causing various health issues. Obesity, heart problems, cholesterol and various other problems are increasingly becoming common and this is a major concern.
One of the latest innovations in the market, the air fryer is the one and only solution to this. With this innovative h
1) Low Fat Cooking - When frying frozen food meant for baking, just add it straight into the air fryer and do not add any oil. Simply adjust the timer and temperature and wait for your dish to be prepared. Raw meat also does not require oil. The rapidly circulating hot air is sufficient to cook it thoroughly.
For the preparation of something like fries, you need to add just a tablespoon of healthy oil to increase the crispiness.
2) Easy to use - With just a few buttons giving you the power to control, this appliance is very simple to understand and use. All you need to do is, put the cut food ingredients into the cooking bowl. The rest is taken care of by the machine itself. The timer will beep and let you know when to take out the bowl.
3) Easy Clean up - With practically no use of oil, there is nothing much left behind for cleanup, in turn leaving behind less work for you once you are done cooking. You can simply take out the bowl, wash it and your work is done.
4) Less time to Cook - The process of cooking food takes less time compared to traditional methods because of the hot air circulation inside the appliance.
5) Safe to use - Most of the air purifiers come with safety features and auto shut when the cooking process is complete, making them safe enough to use in the kitchen. Non slip feet reduce the risk of the machine slipping down from the shelves. The close cooking system prevents splattering of food.
6) Saves on Cooking Oil - It saves you from the fats in fried food and along with that, reduces the amount of oil being used in cooking, in turn reducing the money spent on oil usage in your home. Therefore, it not only makes you healthy but also saves you more money.
7) Anybody can use - The appliance is simple to use and can be used by anybody above a certain age. Even people new to cooking can easily try their hands on this amazingly easy appliance and prepare tasty meals.
8) Air Fryer Prices - Considering the multipurpose use of this appliance, the prices are nothing. At a fairly reasonable price, you can easily own this phenomenal innovation.
Along with all the above mentioned benefits, another added benefits come when you buy an air fryer online. There is an entire variety of models in different shapes and sizes. Just sit back in the comfort of your homes and search through all the features, read air fryer reviews and gift yourself health and taste.
Login to comment
About the Author