Articles by this author
Top Rated Articles
By Sarrah Beaumont | 5 Rating | Published 2009-07-21 18:24:23
Much is already written regarding weddin...
By Mario Goldstein | 5 Rating | Published 2009-07-22 21:11:32
When buying a car one of the biggest cho...
By Anthony Peck | 5 Rating | Published 2009-08-07 05:45:36
Is there anything more frustrating that ...
By Warren Fets | 5 Rating | Published 2009-08-21 03:45:27
There are many advantages to having car ...
Sensual Tips and Manhood Care for a Cold Winter By John Dugan
in Legal | Published 2017-01-09 05:34:58 | 15 Reads | Unrated
No matter the season, sensual tips can come in very handy for a guy – but especially during the winter, when the cold weather can make manhood care more challenging.
No matter what the time of year, a guy is going to want to have sensual activity – but cold winter months can sometimes make that challenging. Challenging, but far from impossible. Men who want better sensual activity during the brutish weather months can do so, providing they are practicing good manhood care – and take advantage of these handy dandy sensual tips.
1. Make the bed inviting. One of the drawbacks to hitting the sheets during the winter is that they tend to be cold. Even when
2. Keep the shades up. If the bedroom is situated so that nosy neighbors can’t see in, raise the shades or open the blinds when engaging in some bed-based morning calisthenics or afternoon delight. Why? Sunlight can help to add warmth, but more importantly, sunlight helps boost male hormone production – making a man feel just that much friskier.
3. Hit the sheets before dinner. Often a couple plans on some playtime after dinner, but find themselves a bit sleepy when the meal is over. This is especially true during the winter, when meals tend to be a bit more filling and when the body may crave more rest. It may be better to have a little fling before dinner, so that both partners are more receptive to a little beastly action.
4. Find warmth in other places. A warm bed is great in the winter, but are there other places in the house that can keep away the winter cold while kindling the inner flames? If a man is lucky enough to have a working fireplace, he should definitely take advantage of that. In addition to the warmth, fires tend to bring out a partner’s romantic inclinations.
No fireplace? How about the kitchen? Putting a casserole in the oven and then whiling away the cooking time on a comforter on the kitchen floor can be a new experience. And for the adventurous, take advantage of the clothes dryer. When it’s set on high, it generates some heat on the outside as well – and perhaps more importantly, it provides some interesting vibratory patterns which can take sensual fun to a different level.
5. Indulge in tea. Hot tea helps warm the body up. Drinking a little hot tea before pleasuring a partner orally can make the experience especially hot for them. (Rumor has it that there is something in peppermint tea that adds a special tingle to oral sensual activity, by the way.)
6. Encourage her to keep her feet warm. Sensual tips aren’t always applicable to both genders. Nobody wants cold feet in bed, but for some reason, women whose feet are kept warm are supposedly more likely to achieve that elusive female release. So men who are interested in keeping their woman very happy on a cold winter’s night should encourage her to keep those socks on.
Sensual tips, whether for winter, summer, spring or fall, should also encourage men to keep their manhood in great condition. Daily application of a top drawer male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can help achieve this goal. The wise man will select a crème that includes both vitamin B5 and D. Also known as pantothenic acid, vitamin B5 is required for proper cell metabolism and healthy male member tissue. And vitamin D is often called the “miracle vitamin” due to its contribution to fighting disease and supporting healthy cellular function. In any season, a good male organ health crème is most welcome.
Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common manhood health issues, tips on improving member sensitivity and what to do to maintain a healthy male organ. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.
Login to comment
About the Author
For additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy penis, visit: http://www.penishealth101.com. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.